To be honest all last
week was a failure. I planned to do so many things like homework and hanging
out with friends, yet I accomplished none of these. I did do some of my
homework but I was really unmotivated. The last project I did for reading could
have been better. I did not do the essay and it was a huge part of my content
area project. I always make time for my friends but, it seems that this time I had
so many excuses, like homework or traffic. I organize my life and clean my room
but I find it hard to keep up in everything. The stress has been making me sick
so that adds to another reason why I could not finish anything; I kept falling
asleep. I did not study last week because I was asleep the whole time.
Next week, I am planning
on stopping the excuses and doing my work right. I am feeling better so I am
confident that I will succeed. I have two tests next week and I’m going to
study for sure this time. This time I will pay attention to the alerts I get on
my phone, instead of ignoring them. I will also make sure I have enough sleep
at night. I find myself yawning uncontrollably and I need to have proper rest. I
need to focus more and stay motivated. For some reason, I have been lacking in
motivation and that needs to stop right now. I need to make a change and that
change is starting right now.
I like how you were straight up about not doing what you had planned to do. I honestly did the same, you're not alone, it might be that we have so much to do yet have no clue where to start so we put it off for some other time ....or at least that what I do. I hope you have better time managing next week. :)
ReplyDelete